You’re in the right place if you believe that women everywhere are craving in-person community and support, and you know that offering these experiences can be a valuable (and essential) part of your business model. I help soulful entrepreneurs plan successful retreats for busy women in their communities who are craving connection, support, and transformation.
My vision for retreats is accessible and doable, and I am all about breaking down the process so that you can get started TODAY. In 90 days (or less!) you could have your first successful retreat under your belt, confident that you now have a unique blueprint for planning your next one!
It’s time to stop holding yourself back. Holding live events is the number #1 way to set yourself apart and position yourself as a leader in your field, and the roadmap to your unique retreat blueprint is right here waiting for you.
You can create soulful (and profitable) retreats that cultivate long lasting connection to your work and satisfy the cravings of your community.
It starts with you. It starts right now.
I couldn't have done it without her!
"Before working with Lizzy, I was terrified of planning a retreat. But her confidence in how simple and fun it would be was reassuring and comforting, so I decided to take the leap. She made the process so manageable and simple, organizing the details and breaking down the phases of planning into bite-sized manageable chunks that really are easy to implement. And Lizzy didn't just help me plan my retreat, she helped me to get focused and clear on other avenues of my business as a whole. The value and support she provided through this ongoing process was way more than I expected. I couldn't have done it without her!"
DIYing it but need some solid support? Snag a Strategy Session!
Craving consistent support & accountability? A Monthly Mentorship is what you're looking for!
Ready to jump into planning your first retreat DIY-style but want to make sure you’ve got a detailed enough roadmap? I can help with that.
Already knee-deep in all things retreat-planning, but feeling stuck on a few issues and need to strategize with someone who has been there, done that? I can help with that too.
Let me be your bridge - from overwhelm to awesomeness, from confusion to clarity, from “oh my goodness, why did I get myself into this?” to “I am a total retreat rock star!”
Together, we will tackle any concerns that are weighing you down and lift those heavy boulders right off of your shoulders.
Create a Vision
If you are having trouble with your overall vision, we will dive deep to uncover the heart, soul, and intellect of your event, outlining your clear vision and purpose. A clearly defined vision and purpose will drive all of the decisions you make while planning and executing your retreat - it is essential, and we will work together to make sure you have a strong foundation.
Build a Power Team
Perhaps you are unsure how partners fit into your vision - you don’t know if you should do this thing solo or work with someone else (or a team!) I get it - no one wants to be the one who does all the work on a group project while everyone else gets the credit, right? And group work can be… awkward. But it can also be incredibly rewarding if you’ve got the right partners, and a system for working together. We will explore how you can find collaborative soul sisters who share your vision, and how to work together to build a retreat that takes all of your businesses to the next level.
Comprehensive Action Plan
Maybe the logistics feel overwhelming, like it’s all just too much to learn, organize, and manage. I hear that! In that case, we will map out your one-of-a-kind comprehensive plan of action, so you feel confident with the steps you need to take to plan your life changing retreat (and believe me, it won’t just change their lives, it will change yours as well).
Sell OUT Strategy
If the numbers feel impossible, I feel you. The possibility of an empty room is totally freaking you out. You are a savvy business owner who wants to make sound business decisions. That is why you are going to pre-sell, and sell OUT (which is totally doable). We will take a look at your budget, explore your outreach to sponsors, and make sure your price is in alignment with the experience you are offering, so you feel confident that you’ll be making money, not losing it.
Your One-of-a-Kind Experience
Maybe the possibility of a room full of people staring awkwardly at each other is totally freaking you out too. If you are going to do this, you want to know you will have an audience of women who will purchase a ticket, show up, engage in the experience, and become your raving fans/continuous clients always ready to jump on pre-sale tickets of your next retreat. We will map out powerful avenues for going from apathetic crickets to vibrantly sold out, including sprinkling magic throughout to make sure your attendees feel like honored guests from the moment they pay to the moment they return home after a transformative retreat experience.
In our pre-session form you will tell me what you are struggling with most (if there is more than one thing we will pick one to focus on) and I will maximize our time together to get you ready for focused action!
60 minutes via Zoom or the Phone
Investment - $199
Ready for your Retreat Roadmap Strategy Session? Here’s how to get started.
1. Click the yellow “I am ready to schedule my session now!” button below to submit your payment and immediately schedule your strategy session.
2. After you submit your payment, you’ll receive your pre-session form, which needs to be submitted at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled session.
3. We’ll have our session, dig into your struggles, unleash your strengths, and strategize solutions!
4. I will be available for up to three follow up emails for the business week following our session, in case you have questions or need clarification.
Have questions? Email me!
BONUS: If you sign up for the Strategy Session and decide within 48 hours after the session that you want the 3-Month support package, your payment will be credited toward your 3 month mentorship package.
"Lizzy helped me get clear about the primary fear that was holding me back from taking action on planning my first local workshop. I've been teaching online and knew it was time to become visible in person, but I felt overwhelmed about getting started. Lizzy showed me a pathway to quickly get into action by sharing how I could start with one very simple workshop and make the most out of it with a few key strategies I never would have come up with on my own. I'll be turning to Lizzy for support as this side of my business grows!"
a pathway to quickly get into action
Leah Cherry Kent | Intuitive Coach, Tarot Reader, Reiki Healer
SHE'S THE MASTER!
"When I walked into the Mindful Mama retreat that Lizzy worked on, I was blown away by the organization! All of the elements were perfect - from the food to the bags, to all the little touches that made it great. With Lizzy's work, the day flowed seemingly effortlessly. It was a joy and a pleasure to be a presenter there and I made lasting connections with clients. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to ask Lizzy for help with an event. She's the master!”
I feel like I can hear your heart speaking to me through the screen. You KNOW that your message has the power to make an impact, and you KNOW deep in your gut that gathering people together for intimate in-person retreats, workshops, or circles is integral to your work.
I know this about you, because this is me too! I've spent the last 20 years bringing people together for intimate and super large scale community experiences (most recently as (Un)Scripted Retreats - but the first women's weekend I planned was in 1997!); planning these kinds of gatherings and helping others do the same is the most rewarding work of my life.
During our Mentorship we will tackle everything outlined below - and *so much* MORE!
Together, we will:
- Dive deep to uncover the heart, soul, and intellect of your event, outlining your clear vision and purpose. A clearly defined vision and purpose will drive all of the decisions you make while planning and executing your retreat - it is essential, and we will work together to make sure you have a strong foundation.
- Explore how you can find collaborative soul sisters who share your vision if you have a desire to develop partnerships, and how to work together to build a retreat that takes all of your businesses to the next level.
- Map out your one-of-a-kind comprehensive plan of action, so you feel confident with the steps you need to take to plan your life changing retreat (and believe me, it won’t just change their lives, it will change yours as well).
- Take a look at your budget, explore your outreach to sponsors, strategizing ways to maximize your attendance and decrease your costs, and make sure your price is in alignment with the experience you are offering, so you feel confident that you’ll be making money, not losing it.
- Map out powerful avenues for going from apathetic crickets to vibrantly sold out, including sprinkling magic throughout to make sure your attendees feel like honored guests from the moment they pay to the moment they return home after a transformative retreat experience. If you are going to do this, you want to know you will have an audience of women who will purchase a ticket, show up, engage in the experience, and become your raving fans/continuous clients always ready to jump on pre-sale tickets of your next retreat!
- Explore, discuss, and strategize around anything that comes up for you during the planning process. There will be hiccups but you will feel confident to handle them because you will have my help at your fingertips - we can work through them together!
Mentorships are $299/month (3 month minimum):
- (2) 60-minute one-on-one sessions
- Private Retreat Roadmap Trello Board - essentially a shared office space that is pre-populated with everything you need to know to plan your retreat
- Master timeline and comprehensive planning checklist
- Message access in between calls whenever you need extra support
As your Mentor, I will be your biggest cheerleader, guiding you through the process of creating your one-of-a-kind retreat blueprint, and providing insight, ideas, and must-have strategies for creating a meaningful, profitable, intimate event that resonates with your audience, elevates your business, and makes you proud of your impact.
Once you hit submit, you'll be sent to a calendar link where you can select the date & time for our first session together. Your mentorship will begin on the day of our first session, and on that day we will schedule out our full calendar of sessions! (Cue dance party because your life is about to change!)
It is time for you to offer your first retreat. I am excited to guide, support, and encourage you every step of the way. I will learn about what you are doing, why you are doing it, and support you in gaining the confidence to create a business and life that aligns with your deepest desires and values. This is going to get SO GOOD. My heart is bursting with excitement to be with you on this journey (seriously, I wish I could hug you through the screen).
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL HERE so we can make sure this is the perfect investment for you & your business!
Professional, high quality, and heart centered.
"Lizzy is an amazing resource for anyone who is passionate about serving their community. She expertly guides you through the nuts and bolts of planning an event that is the perfect mix of professional, high quality, and heart-centered. Lizzy’s enthusiasm for your success is infectious and will inspire you to create so much more than you previously thought possible.”
Jennifer Lawrence, ATR | creatrix of Mandalas for Mamas
Complimentary Retreat Readiness Chat
Intrigued by the idea of planning your first retreat, but aren’t sure if you are ready to jump yet (or what you need to do to get ready)?
Schedule a complimentary Retreat Readiness Chat today!
Here’s how to get started.
Schedule a complimentary 15 minute consult. You can do that in the black box below.
Watch your email for a few questions from me. Before we hop on our call, I’d like to know a bit about you and your business.
Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll dig in and get clear on your readiness! If we are a great fit and you are feeling awesome, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If we decide not to work together, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need to feel more confident in your next steps toward retreat leadership!
Have questions? Email me!